Thank You for Using the eRL PC version Program!
Please follow the following steps to setup your PC version Program.
1. Log in your Web version Program.
- 2. Click Lock Management → click Show/Hide Private Master Code → Note down the displayed private Master Code.
- 3. Click HERE to download the program Zip file, Unzip the files into a folder, and then double click the setup.exe file in the folder to run the installation program. The installation steps are self guided. After installed, the eRL Controller icon should appear on your desktop.
- 4. Double click the eRL Controller icon on your desktop to run the PC version Program.
- 5. Enter the factory default password 123456 to log in the PC version Program.
- 6. Click Lock Management → click Add → input your lock information which is same as in your Web version Program → click OK.
- 7. On Lock Management page, click the lock you just added → click Edit → click Change private Master Code → type in the private Master Code which you just noted down from your Web version Program → click OK.
- 8. On Lock Management page, click Display Private Master Code → check if the displayed private Master Code is same as the private Master Code you noted down from your Web version Program. If yes, you have successfully setup your PC version Program.